SentinalOne "D" round of $120 million proves the lemming theory
$120 million just got flushed down SentinalOne (read the Venture Beat story here). Let's see…you guys want us to trust you to do end-point security, and you don't even have your own DMARC security enforcement? Wow, what a bunch of stupid investors:
- Samsung Venture Investment Corporation: No DMARC enforcement.
- Third Point Ventures: No DMARC enforcement.
- Red Point Ventures: A Dmarcian customer with DMARC turned off.
- Next Equity: No DMARC enforcement.
- Data Collective (DCVC): A dmarcanalyzer customer with DMARC enforcement turned off.
See what I mean by lemmings? The whole group has a combined IQ of less than 100.
I kid you now. Get set for all the worst parts of the Bible to hit by 2020, starting with shit rain.
#sentinelOne #samsungventures #redpoint #nextequity #dcvc #security #databreach #phishing #dmarc